Lamantia Auto Parts Store is located at the corner of 3rd and Lincoln St. The garage has been in operation for more than half a century. A Service Station at that location has been closed for about 30 years but the Auto Parts continues to this day. During the 1950's and 1960's Lamantia Auto Parts supplied parts to dozens of dealerships in many south western and central counties. The Auto Parts Store is operated by Joe Lamantia, a very prominant business person. Seen in the photograph is Sam Lamantia who operates the Barber Shop next to the Auto Parts Store. Sam helps out quite a bit while Joe is doing other important things for the Store.