# 4 OF 2018
A RESOLUTION ADOPTING THE EARLY INTERVENTION PROGRAM
WHEREAS, Bolivar Borough has participated in the Early Intervention Program with the assistance of a grant from the Department of Community and Economic Development; and
WHEREAS, Bolivar Borough has participated in the evaluation of the Borough's financial condition and generated concepts for addressing anticipated needs and potential for economic growth and stability; and
WHEREAS, Bolivar Borough desires to implement the plan recommendations of the consultant, Resource Development & Management, Inc;
NOW THEREFORE, be it resolved and it is hereby resolved as follows:
1. Bolivar Borough shall annually appoint and Implementation manager from among its membership. The Implementation Manager shall be responsible to recruit and establish a committee to develop ideas and recommendations for the implementation of the Economic and Community Development Plan.
2. The Committee shall consist of individuals residing, working, or owning property in Bolivar Borough or immediately adjacent thereto. the Committee shall meet at least quarterly to consider ideas for Community and Economic Development.
3. The Implementation Manager shall report at least quarterly to the Borough Council and coordinate with Council on the implementation of ideas developed by the Committee.
4. The Committee shall revise the Plan from time to time as circumstances deem appropriate.
5. The Committee shall be advisory and shall have no power of formal action, binding the Borough.
Duly RESOLVED this 6th day of September 2018
Bolivar Borough Council
Patricia Betts, Secretary